- Note: This is part 1/2
- This part focuses mostly on starting good habits whereas part 2 will focus more on keeping those habits
- Quick note: you’ll notice that I’m not including myself on here. That’s because I want to give you different resources to draw from. And to keep it as unbiased as possible, that means I’m not including myself. Though I think I’m pretty damn great
- Check out my articles here
Deep down you want more. You might not be hurting for anything, but you’re far from happy. Deep down, you want to change your life for one reason or another.
What gives?Continue reading “The Ultimate List of People to Help You Change Your Life”
This was a question that I got on Quora about how to design your life. I loved the question and I’m sharing it with all of you!Continue reading “11 Things in Life That Aren’t Worth It: How to Design Your Life”
- Disclaimer: I’m not being paid to write this, nor have I been given anything for this review. I am doing this review because of an article I love on Dr. NerdLove (find it here, it’s about what couples can learn from Gomez and Morticia Addams. PHENOMENALLY AWESOME READ). After reading more I wanted to do an article about how to build your lifestyle based on Dr. NerdLove. A lifestyle that you will love and makes you happy.
- I think Harris has some great stuff on his website, and this isn’t all that he focuses on. But building your lifestyle is what I will focus on in this review
- Link to website