- Note: This is part 1/2
- This part focuses mostly on starting good habits whereas part 2 will focus more on keeping those habits
You’re here because you want something. There’s a chance that you’re bored and got here randomly. Or more likely, you’re here to learn something.
Maybe you want more women. Perhaps you want more friends and opportunities in life. Or maybe you want to learn what women find sexy in men?Continue reading “3 Secrets on How to Learn Like a Child Prodigy”
- Quick Note: Consider this an unofficial follow-up on How to Be Dominant. Because dominance is about gaining respect. Charm and charisma, however, is about exuding warmth and attracting people to you. And you need both to survive and thrive in any kind of social environment
- Dominance gains you respect, but charm and charisma gives you a magnetic pull that makes you likable. Dominance without charm will make people afraid of you whereas charm without dominance will allow others to step all over you
- Quick note: you’ll notice that I’m not including myself on here. That’s because I want to give you different resources to draw from. And to keep it as unbiased as possible, that means I’m not including myself. Though I think I’m pretty damn great
- Check out my articles here
Deep down you want more. You might not be hurting for anything, but you’re far from happy. Deep down, you want to change your life for one reason or another.
What gives?Continue reading “The Ultimate List of People to Help You Change Your Life”
Body language. It’s something that can make or break you when dealing with people. Poor body language means people thinking poorly of you. While great body language can only help you (click here to learn the body language traits women fall in love with). Not just socially, but mentally, emotionally and physically as well. Great body language starts with good body posture.
But first, what is poor posture and what should we do to fix posture?Continue reading “Body Posture: An Ultimate Guide to Feel Powerful”
This was a question that I got on Quora about how to design your life. I loved the question and I’m sharing it with all of you!Continue reading “11 Things in Life That Aren’t Worth It: How to Design Your Life”
- Disclaimer: I’m not being paid to write this, nor have I been given anything for this review. I am doing this review because of an article I love on Dr. NerdLove (find it here, it’s about what couples can learn from Gomez and Morticia Addams. PHENOMENALLY AWESOME READ). After reading more I wanted to do an article about how to build your lifestyle based on Dr. NerdLove. A lifestyle that you will love and makes you happy.
- I think Harris has some great stuff on his website, and this isn’t all that he focuses on. But building your lifestyle is what I will focus on in this review
- Link to website
You know that body language is important, but are you sometimes unsure what to do about it? How do you appear taller? How do you stand like Superman and gain his confidence (get Superman’s superhero and attractive body language here)?Continue reading “Stand Like Superman: Look 2 Inches Taller in 2 Seconds”
- Disclaimer: I am not being paid, nor have I been given anything for this review. I am writing this review because I recently found The Power Moves and I love what Lucio has to say. Lucio does not focus only on dominance, as I will in this review. But they were the articles that put the most stars in my eyes because I have seen barely anyone write such well-written articles on it. When I found him I knew I had to reach out to review him. His website will help you, just as it is helping me.